Toy Story Mania | XBOX 360 Kinect Game Review
Company: Disney Interactive Studios
Item Reviewed: Toy Story Mania
- Four-player game support competitive and cooperative multiplayer options
- Engage in 10 fast-paced shooting galleries, containing 30 addictive mini-games – some adapted from the theme park attraction, others brand new and original to the game.
- Experience bonus levels in 3D and compete against family and friends for top prizes.
- Team up to unlock Easter eggs (hidden game features and items) and collectibles.
- In-game tickets allows players to buy “Sticker Books” that feature different game characters that can be used to build your own in-game scenarios based on certain themes.
This game is all my daughter talks about playing. She had previously played the Wii version of the game and I wasn’t a big fan of that one, seemed like she had too much trouble playing and it stopped being fun after a few minutes. The XBOX 360 Kinect version is so much better for her and she has so much fun playing it while jumping around and cheering. My nephew played it for a bit too and loved it, giggling his way through the levels. It is pretty much the same thing over and over again but it kept my five year old laughing and playing it almost every day so far and that is huge plus for me. As long as she is having fun I am happy with it. And when I asked her how much she liked the Kinect version of Toy Story Mania she replied, “As much as to the moon and back”. I think that is a pretty great review