Transform Your Routine With P&G’s Have You Tried This Yet? | Review and Giveaway
Item Reviewed: P&G Have You Tried This Yet? Product Package
Item Given Away: P&G Have You Tried This Yet? Product Package
Start Date: January 5
End Date: January 20
The Have You Tried This Yet? program is a comprehensive campaign designed to highlight products for self, family and home, each delivering great innovation and performance to help improve your daily routine. Some products to give a try are:
- Bounce Dryer Bar Free: Free of dyes and perfumes, Bounce Dryer Bar Free keeps clothes soft and static under control for up to 3 months*
- Tide Stain Release Free: Also free of dyes and perfumes, Tide Stain Release Free is for those who enjoy fragrance-free fabrics and it even helps lift off those pesky stains, leaving you worry free
- Bounty ExtraSoft: For all those messes, be ready for the wipe-down before and after with Bounty ExtraSoft—a paper towel that feels and cleans like cloth but doesn’t compromise on clean
- Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Strips: provide adhesion to fit every person’s unique smile and comes off clean leaving no mess behind, for a fast & easy, pearly white smile
- COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Silk Foundation: light formula takes the heavy lifting out of achieving that polished natural complexion, keeping you holiday fresh all day long
- COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Gloss Balm: gives you the sheer color and shine of a gloss with the soft, lightweight feel of an SPF15 balm to help your lips pop in every picture
- Clairol Nice ’n Easy Color Blend Foam: Click here to discover the everyday science and innovation behind this at home, unbeatably fade defying foam color among foams, offering a no drip, no mess beauty experience for true-to-you color lasting up to eight weeks and grey coverage.
*Depends on size of bar, frequency of use and dryer settings.
I use P&G products on a daily basis and I love them. They have what I call “something for every occasion” type products. For example, using the image below, they have something to clean your laundry, wipe up messes, oral hygiene, feminine care, getting rid of the gray hairs everyday life gives you and beauty! P&G is a one stop brand that gets my seal of approval each and every time! They are a brand I trust fully and am only too happy to use their products!
I have been given the opportunity to share my love for P&G products by hosting a giveaway of a P&G “Have You Tried This Yet?” Product Package to one lucky Dirty t Shirt reader. Please see rules below to enter to win today.