Tupperware Review And Giveaway
The next company in the Christmas Giveaway needs no introduction.
My newest piece of Tupperware in my growing collection is the Meal Solutions To Go Pack and let me tell you that this product is perfect for my everyday running around when I have the baby with me. Just look at what this product has to offer:
- Insulated carrier in Mocha and Snow White
- 1 – 1 3/4 cup microwave-reheatable Rock ‘N Serve container with seal. Ideal for reheating soup, stew or scrambles eggs in minutes
- 1 – 1 3/4 cup container with drink/pour virtually liquid-tight seal allows you to transport juice, milk, yogurt or salad dressing without messy spills
- 2 4oz. containers with seals are the perfect size for transporting fresh berries, sliced fruit or a single serving of pudding, yogurt or cottage cheese
- Containers are Orange Peel with Snow White seals
I love this product, it is the perfect snack container for my toddlers day. She is a tad picky so this allows me to bring a few different foods along. And it is all packaged in the convenient carrying case. I couldn’t ask for more!
Now let me introduce you to Tupperware Claire. A friend of mine who has her own Tupperware business. She has graciously donated a 3 Piece Mixing Bowl Set for the Christmas Giveaway here at The Dirty Shirt. Please see below for your chance to win this awesome set!
- MAIN RULE – Go to the Claire’s Tupperware website and tell me your favorite product and come back here and post in comments what it is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Place my Christmas Giveaway button on your side bar and leave a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and Claire’s Tupperware website.
This Christmas Giveaway will run through the month of November ending at midnight on November 30th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.