Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips | Review and Giveaway
Company: Tyson Foods, Inc.
Item Reviewed: Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips
Item Given Away: Full Value Coupon for Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips 2 Winners
Start Date: March 31
End Date: April 14
With Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillets and Strips, you get tender, juicy chicken right out of the microwave. They’re fully cooked, 98% fat free and have no preservatives. Just add your favorite pasta, veggies or salad and you’ve got a healthy meal in no time flat.
Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips has come to my rescue in the cooking department so many times that I have lost count! They are so convenient to have on hand and easy to make that I can have a good, healthy meal on the table for my family in no time. Tyson Grilled & Ready chicken is something that my whole family will eat and is always requested when I ask the kids what meals I should make. One of our favorites in using Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips in salads, below is the recipe we use most:
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad – A light and fresh mix of spring greens, red onions, grape tomatoes, olives, fresh mozzarella and a duo of toasted almonds and pistachios, topped with tender and savory diced chicken.
- 2 packages Tyson® Grilled & Ready™ Refrigerated Fully Cooked Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast,
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil,
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley,
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped,
- 2 tablespoons spring mix, washed,
- red onions, thinly sliced,
- grape tomatoes, washed,
- 5 ounces fresh mozzarella one-half ounce ball,
- 3 ounces black olives, whole,
- 3 ounces green olives, whole,
- 1 small whole almonds, toasted,
- 1 ounce whole pistachios, toasted,
- Combine Grilled and Ready Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast with olive oil, parsley and basil, set aside.
- To assemble arrange spring mix on each plate. Top each with red onions, grape tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, green and black olives, almonds and pistachios. Top salad with 3 ounces marinated diced chicken.
- Serve with a side of the dressing of your choice.
With a lot of combinations to use Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips with you will always have a quick and easy meal at your fingertips. And to help out I have been given the opportunity to host a giveaway where two lucky Dirty t Shirt readers can win a full value coupon to try out Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips with their family. Please see rules below to enter to win today!
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments what your favorite recipe using chicken is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in header) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is giving away Full Value Coupons for Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips 2 Winners! Check it out here http://bit.ly/g7JX8H. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 1 Extra Entry – Friend me on Google Friend Connect on sidebar and leave a separate comment that you did.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on April 13, with winner being announced the morning of April 14. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.