WarmMe Mouse Review And Giveaway
WarmMe® WARM MOUSE is ergonomically designed to fit in your hand comfortably, minimizing unnecessary pressure on the wrist and forearm muscles. This insures that your wrist is in a neutral position during use. You can move freely while delivering therapeutic heat to relax tight hand and wrist muscles.
WarmMe® WARM MOUSE improves circulation in your hand, fingers, thumb and fingertips. As natural infrared rays are gently emitted, reflected and refracted in the soft tissues of your fingers and hands, cellular functioning is enhanced. This amazing process can help to reverse damage done from overworked joints. Infrared rays can actually help to produce better enzymes within the cells of the muscle.
“If only my mouse were WARM”.
Those were the words that started it all. And when this global effort came to be we have a WarmMe Mouse with the following:
- Ergonomic USB Optical Scrolling Mouse
- Accurate 800dpi
- 2-Button, 3-function
- Heated (infrared) Warms to perfect 104°F
- Convenient On/Off Switch on cord
- Works with any PC, MAC or Notebook
- No additional software/hardware necessary
And besides warming your hand if you work in a cold environment, this mouse helps so much more. If you suffer from:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,
- poor circulation
- RSI or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
I love this mouse. The fact that it heats up is even better. Now, heating aside, this mouse rocks! I have had a tough time finding a great mouse that is comfortable, but this one is the best and the fact that it heats up will help warm my cold hands. This product really is a great one and I recommend it to everyone.
Would you like to win one? I have one donated WarmMe Mouse for one lucky Dirty Shirt reader to win. Rules are below:
- MAIN RULE – Go to their website and come back and tell me in comments something that you learned about the company or this product from browsing their site. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry for Tweeting about this giveaway. Please leave direct URL in comments so I can check.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on January 31, with winner being announced the morning of February 1. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.