Willa Natural Skincare Perfect For Teenagers
Company: WillaGirl, Inc.
Item Reviewed: Select Willa Skincare Products
Willa Skincare offers products (such as facial cleanser, sunscreen and lots more) to tween and teen girls. The products use only natural ingredients and are free of harsh chemicals, parabens and sulfates. Up to 80% of lasting skin damage happens by age 18 – so getting our girls to embrace healthy skin routines early, setting them up for a lifetime of healthy skin, is so important.
Natural Ingredients include:
- Green Tea Extract is a powerful anti-oxidant and naturally contains tannic acid, theobromine, and polyphenols – all of which help reduce skin inflammation and redness, protects and rejuvenates skin cells, and assists with the adverse effects of UV radiation exposure.
- Lavender Water & Extract is a natural antibiotic, antiseptic, antidepressant, and detoxifier which encourages healing, prevents scarring, aides inflammation, irritation and stimulates cell regeneration.
- Aloe Leaf Juice antibacterial agent best known for its softening and soothing benefits. Enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
- Grape Seed Oil helps stabilize and maintain the structure of the skin’s complex inter-cellular matrix, preventing moisture loss and cell damage and promoting skin’s soft, smooth, healthy appearance.
- Jojoba Seed Oil helps stabilize and maintain the structure of the skin’s complex inter-cellular matrix, preventing moisture loss and cell damage, and promoting skin’s soft, smooth, healthy appearance.
My teenage daughter has recently begun to care for her skin and has been searching out products, trying new ones on a weekly basis but not finding anything that really worked. She has a drawer full of the ones that she has tried out and after about a week of trying them out they have not moved from that drawer again. Then along came Willa and things changed.
When she tried out the Willa Skincare line of products for young girls with her friends she immediately saw a difference. The foaming facial wash washed away her makeup and left her skin feeling soft and smooth and in her words “it left my face feeling cleaner than other washes”. She carries the Clear Face Moisturizer with her in her purse everywhere for the times when she feels her face is dried out. Along with the Lavender Face Towelettes she is set for refreshing her skin at any time.
We set up the table for her friends to learn more about Willa’s products and see for themselves just how good they work. Afterwards they gave each other Cucumber facials, painted their finger and toe nails and laughed while they ate snacks.
Each of the girls got their own travel pack of Willa products to take home with them and they were very excited about that. One of the girls even said that Willa was the only line she will shop from when her products ran out. And then something miraculous happened. My daughter went to her drawer, you know the one that house tubes and bottles of past used products, and dumped it right into the trashcan and exclaimed, “I have finally found products that work and that I like!”. To which I promptly put the Willa website on my favorite list for future orders. The girls all enjoyed their pampering day and I enjoyed seeing them happy and finally finding a product line that my daughter likes! I highly recommend you check out Willa Natural Skincare for the teens in your life.
I have received select Willa products to facilitate a party for my daughter and her friends through The Motherhood. All thoughts and opinions are 100% our own.