wwWhip Up! with The Pretty Peacock Giveaway
This next post is a special project to bring to you a wonderful mom and her business. I take pride in introducing Ana the mom behind The Pretty Peacock. She started out on Etsy and has just expanded to her own boutique website at The Pretty Peacock. She runs her business from her home studio in Seattle, WA. Ana has also pledged to support C.O.L.E.’s Foundation by creating the pieces you see here and donating the proceeds to the families that have been affected by childhood cancer. Just look at her beautiful work:
I think I found what I would love my Mother’s Day present to be!
Speaking of Mother’s Day. Any piece from The Pretty Peacock would make a wonderful gift for that special Mom in your life. And I am excited to say that I have a special giveaway just for The Dirty Shirt readers through wwWhip Up! and The Pretty Peacock. See what you can win below:
This custom hand stamped necklace up for grabs sports a Swarovski crystal-encrusted “princess” crown and a personalized washer with brushed finish. A sterling silver rope chain is also included.
Isn’t it beautiful? I know my little “princesses” would love to have one of these. Every piece at The Pretty Peacock is absolutely stunning and as I said before any mother would love to get a necklace from The Pretty Peacock as a gift.
If you would like to purchase an item from The Pretty Peacock from now until April 30th use the code DIRTY at checkout. If you would like to enter to win the princess piece above please see rules below:
- MAIN RULE – Browse The Pretty Peacock and come back and tell me in comments what your favorite item is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to The Pretty Peacock’s Newsletter (at the bottom of page) and leave sign up email in separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry for Tweeting about this giveaway. Please leave direct URL in comments so I can check.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and to the The Pretty Peacock website.
This giveaway will run through midnight on April 30, with winner being announced the morning of May 1. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.