YourBagTag | Personalized Tags | Review and Giveaway
Item Reviewed: 3 Personalized YourBagTags
Item Given Away: 3 Personalized YourBagTags
Start Date: April 20
End Date: May 4
YourBagTag™ is a family business, owned and operated by Rebecca and Steve Wilson. We are based in the beautiful village of Riverside, Illinois, a near-west suburb of Chicago. We take pride in our unique products, quality and customer service.
Make your gear stand out from the rest of the crowd with one of our bright, all fabric luggage and Scuba name tags. Personalized with your monogrammed initial, name, or embroidered element, your bag will be hard to miss! Inside each personalized luggage tag, behind a secure velcro flap, is an address card.
I love personalized items and any time that I can I try to liven up my luggage or bags I do. With YourBagTag not only do I have new luggage tags but I have a personalized tag for my purse and my briefcase and camera bag. Heck all my bags can now have the tags because they are interchangeable. I got one that has my full first name, one for my Twitter handle and one for my new Montana Mom blog. One of my favorite aspects of YourBagTag is that you can select a carabiner as the attachment. Those are very big in my house, my husband uses them for everything, even as his key ring. So it was a natural choice for me, and they are definitely durable and are built to withstand a lot!
I love that they had different color choice for the tag itself, font choices and even colored thread for the writing. And the included information card topped it all off. I am loving my new tags and have even gotten a compliment on the brown one with my name on it and someone else loved that I had my Twitter handle on the one that is on my purse. Great use for YourBagTags and I recommend them to everyone.
I have the opportunity for one Dirty t Shirt reader to win the chance to personalize a 3 Tag Set of YourBagTag for your own luggage and handbags or anything else you can think of using them for. Please see rules below to enter to win today.
I was provided the opportunity to personalize three tags for a hands on review and giveaway as well as a stipend. All thoughts and opinions are 100% mine.
- MAIN RULE – Go to the YourBagTag product page and choose which tag you like and let me know what you would use it on. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in header) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is giving away a 3 Tag Set of Personalized YourBagTags! Check it out here http://bit.ly/hWgM4n. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow YourBagTag on Twitter and leave a separate comment that you did.
- 1 Extra Entry – Fan YourBagTag on FB and leave a separate comment that you did.
- 1 Extra Entry – Friend me on Google Friend Connect on sidebar and leave a separate comment that you did.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on May 4, with winner being announced the morning of May 5. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.